The typical delivery timeframes within Australia & New Zealand are*:
- Melbourne: 1 – 3 business days
- Sydney & Adelaide: 2 – 5 business days
- Brisbane & Canberra: 3 – 6 business days
- Hobart: 3 – 8 business days
- Rest of Australia: 6 – 9 business days
- New Zealand (10 – 16 working days)
- These are only guidelines based on our experience with delivery times. Delivery times will vary especially during peak / festive seasons.
Once your order payment is confirmed, we will aim to have your order picked and packed within 2 business days. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Orders are shipped directly from our Melbourne warehouse.
Due to Covid delays and reduced flights, parcels to New Zealand are experiencing heavy delays and make take up to 25 business days.
For Australian and New Zealand customers:
- All orders are sent via Sendle or Australia Post
- PO/Parcel Locker addresses will be delivered by Australia Post.
- Tracking is always included.
- New Zealand orders will be shipped with Australia Post.
For international Customers:
At this point in time, we currently don’t ship outside Australia or New Zealand. We apologise for any inconvenience.
When sending out each order, we ensure that they are packed and wrapped carefully to prevent damages to its contents. We ship our orders using the following postal services:
- Sendle (tracked eParcel) with tracking and signature (please see update below)
- Australia Post with tracking and signature (please see update below)
Our shipping provider includes tracking information. This ensures that you can track your order’s delivery from the moment it leaves our warehouse. If you’re not home at the time of delivery, the delivery staff may leave a card with instructions to pickup your order from your local collection point.
*UPDATE* Due to Covid regulations, our postal services may not ask for signature on delivery, but may instead leave your parcel in a safe place.